Here’s the how-to-do’s:
1. Prep hair and divide into four sections, using the ear as a point to section the hair from ear to ear three times: Ear to ear closer to front hairline; ear to ear across centre of crown; ear to ear across occipital bone; and you should have hair left over at the bottom as the fourth section.
Tip: secure the sections with clips to make them easier to manage.
3. Continue with other sections. Tie each section in the centre to create four pony tails.
4. Starting at the back use two lower pony tails and tie into a knot; then continue to make a knot chain with the two sections of hair. This will cover the two bottom hair elastics and create a base line of the mohawk.
Tip: back comb each section with your fingers for more texture and support. Do this before making knot chains.
5. You can do the same as step 4 with the front two sections or divide one section into two and knot them separably to create two chains, this will create more texture and height.
6. Secure with hairspray. Voila, super cute!