Here’s the super-easy copy-cat guide:
1. To get this look right, you have to begin with dry hair. Run a brush through it to smooth out any tangles, then apply an anti-frizz serum.
2. Part hair down the centre, and brush it into a low ponytail. Secure it at the nape of your neck.
3. Wrap the ponytail around its base. Tie a second elastic around the bun.
4. Secure the sides of the bun with bobby pins, tucking them into the bun, to pull it closer to your head and conceal any elastic that may be showing.
5. Using your fingers, pull some small strands of hair out of the bun, for a messy effect. To set, spray the bun lightly with hairspray.
Voila – hello gorgeous-ness!