Here is part 2 of what you should start doing today to stop completing your life…
* Stop procrastinating. Start taking action and making changes. Putting something off makes it instantly harder and scarier. What we don’t start today won’t be finished by tomorrow. And there’s nothing more stressful than the perpetual lingering of something unfinished.
* Stop worrying and complaining. Start focusing on the things you can control and do something about them. Those who complain the most accomplish the least. And when you spend time worrying, you’re simply using your imagination to create things you don’t want. It’s usually only as good or bad as you think it is.
* Stop being dramatic. Start spending less time gossiping about problems and more time helping yourself and others solve them. Stay out of people’s needless drama and don’t create your own.
* Stop trying to be everything to everyone. Start focusing on being everything to someone. Helping or pleasing everyone is impossible. But making one person smile can change the world. Maybe not the whole world, but their world. So narrow your focus and be yourself.
* Stop making promises you can’t keep. Starting under-promising and over-delivering on everything you do.
* Stop blaming others. Start accepting responsibility for everything in your life. Either you own your problems, or they will own you. Your choice. When you blame others for what you’re going through, you deny responsibility – you give up your power over that part of your life.
* Stop reacting without a plan. Start planning and working toward specific goals. Make a list of your top 3 – 5 goals. What’s most important to you? What 3 – 5 things do you most want to do in your life? Simplifying your life starts with these priorities, as you are trying to make room in your life so you have more time for these things.
CLICK HERE for PART 1 & stay tuned for PART 3