* Mix a blend of lavender, frankincense and patchouli oils and add to a warm bath before bed to help you sleep. You can also add Epsom salts to give your muscles a relaxing treat.
* Add a couple of drops of relaxing Lavender essential oil when washing your towels and linen. Warm your towels before you bath to release a hint of lavender to relax you before bed.
* Blend together a few drops of bergamot, grapefruit and lime essential oils, then add to a loofah or face washer and give you body a gentle scrub to wake up your senses.
* Using your favourite citrus oils, give your fingers and toes a good massage in the morning to assist in circulation, invigorate and wake up your brain. The tips of your fingers and toes are the reflex points for your brain.
* Before you head off to work, dab on a few drops of rosemary, lemon and basil essential oils to your wrist and forehead to reduce fatigue and increase concentration.