* Mix a blend of lavender, frankincense and patchouli oils and add to a warm bath before bed to help you sleep. You can also add Epsom salts to give your muscles a relaxing treat.
* Add a couple of drops of relaxing Lavender essential oil when washing your towels and linen. Warm your towels before you bath to release a hint of lavender to relax you before bed.
* Blend together a few drops of bergamot, grapefruit and lime essential oils, then add to a loofah or face washer and give you body a gentle scrub to wake up your senses.
* Using your favourite citrus oils, give your fingers and toes a good massage in the morning to assist in circulation, invigorate and wake up your brain. The tips of your fingers and toes are the reflex points for your brain.
* Before you head off to work, dab on a few drops of rosemary, lemon and basil essential oils to your wrist and forehead to reduce fatigue and increase concentration.
I am only writing to make you understand what a superb experience our princess undergone viewing yuor web blog. She picked up such a lot of things, with the inclusion of what it is like to possess an ideal teaching style to make the others without hassle thoroughly grasp specified tricky topics. You undoubtedly surpassed visitors’ expected results. Thanks for showing those valuable, trustworthy, revealing not to mention unique tips on your topic to Sandra.