Here we go:
• Emphasise your eye colour with complementary shades. Blue eyes look brilliant in toasty suede tones, brown look rich when you wear slate or navy, and green eyes really pop with purple.
• If your eyes are wide-set, play up the inner corners: Use a fine-tip pencil in black or plum and pull the liner all across the lash line, making sure not to go past the last lash. Try a mascara with a mini wand to coat even the smallest lashes.
• To transform small eyes into sultry doe-eyes, line the top, inner rim of the eye. It brings attention to the eyes and creates the look of fuller lashes. Use a nude pencil along the bottom.
• If you have Asian eyes, don’t try to fake a crease—enjoy your natural almond shape! Try a diffused smoky eye that starts along the lashes and gradually fades. Finish it off with a sweep of black liquid liner.
• Make downturned eyes appear more awake with a quick stroke of liner. Draw from the centre of the lashes towards the outside of the eye and sweep up to create a slight cat-eye.
• You can easily make too-close-together eyes seem more balanced by adding pale shimmer to the inside corners of the eyes, sweeping it towards the center of the eyelid. Focus mascara and liner on the outer half of your eyes.