* FINGER PAINTING: Apply your foundation with your fingers because sponges just soak up the product meaning less colour for your face.
* BOTTOMS UP: Store your hair- and skin-care products upside down to ensure you get every last drop.
* THE SCOOP: You may think you’ve finished your lipstick but there’s actually a quarter of the lippie still in there. Scoop it out with a knife and make your own lipstick palette.
* CUT YOUR LOSSES: When you can’t squeeze anymore out of a tube, cut it in half, you’ll be surprised how much product will be inside.
* GET INTO HOT WATER: To get the last couple of swipes of mascara or lipgloss, run the closed tube under hot water.
* MIX IT UP: If you’re almost out of foundation, add a few drops of moisturiser to the bottle and shake it up to make a sheer base.
I’d always want to be update on new blog posts on this site, saved to bookmarks!