Follow the tips below and you’ll can see a 30 to 40 percent improvement in two to three weeks…
* Use SPF 30+: It not only protects, it makes skin look younger. The skin has an incredible ability to heal itself once you start blocking UVA and UVB rays. You’ll see an improvement in both texture and tone.
* Use an antioxidant serum or moisturiser: Vitamin C is the best but apply it at night because it’s sun sensitive. Vitamin C will brighten the skin, and it helps with skin damage and melasma. Other antioxidants to look for: vitamin E, resveratrol, and green tea.
* Use some form of retinol: You’ll notice a real transformation with this ingredient – it smooths wrinkles, retexturises, boosts collagen, and lightens spots.
* Exfoliate: Exfoliation is pivotal to facial rejuvenation – it increases dermal volume, making skin look less wrinkly and will also help brown spots. You can use a physical exfoliant, like a scrub, or a chemical exfoliant, such as a glycolic peel.
* Eat a healthy diet: Your skin reflects what you eat. Chemicals and processed foods are toxic to your cells and cause degeneration, making you look older. Your skin is an eliminating organ, and if you’ve got a poor diet, your complexion will show it. Eat plenty of fresh fruit and veggies to help alleviate dull skin.