CHANGE UP YOUR BREKKIE MENU WITH THIS GUT-FRIENDLY RECIPE
created by Spoonful of Sarah’s Sarah Holloway…
Sarah Halloway is the force behind matcha green tea company Matcha Maiden, Matcha Mylkbar (Australia’s first matcha cafe in St Kilda, Melbourne) with friends, Spoonful of Sarah, and most recently she has launched the inspirational Seize the Yay podcast. She recently collaborated with Premedy, Australia’s newest health and wellness brand that has developed a range of premium probiotics to support immune and digestive system health and promote a healthy microbiome – and created this delicious / nutritious breakfast recipe. Enjoy!
SPOONFUL OF SARAH’S OVERNIGHT PROTEIN OATS
what you need:
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 scoop protein powder (30g | 1.1oz) (vanilla or unflavoured)
1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt.
1/2 cup milk of choice
1-2 tbsp pure maple syrup.
Pinch Himalayan salt.
1/2 cup frozen berries (we used a combination of blueberries, blackberries and raspberries)
1 tsp Premedy’s High Strength Probiotic
what you do:
1. Add all dry ingredients to a mixing bowl. Mix together well.
2. Tip into a jar or bowl of your choice.
3. Add wet ingredients and either stir well or if using a jar, put the lid on and shake until well mixed.
4. Put in the fridge overnight.
5. Stir in Premedy’s High Strength Probiotic. Enjoy with frozen, fresh or melted berries on top.
Visit: premedy.com.au to find out more about Premedy
+ here www.spoonfulofsarah.com/ for more about Sarah.