1. Supplement your skincare: Clinical evidence has shown that the combination of active ingredients in Imedeen Classic assists in maintaining the skin’s firmness and elasticity, and competes with the destruction of the skin’s structure which happens through the process of ageing.
2. Boost your Vitamin C: Vitamin C is essential for the formation of collagen, which is the vital component for firm skin. During ageing, the amount of skin collagen decreases which results in the skin losing its firmness leading to the appearance of wrinkles.
3. Increase good fatty acids: Among other foods, the intake of ‘bad’ or ‘good’ fats influences the health and appearance of the skin. Increase of the intake of fats containing omega 3 fatty acids (sea fish oil and some seed oil such as linseed) will benefit to maintain well-hydrated and smooth skin.
4. Defend with antioxidants: Everyday our skin is progressively ageing due to damage caused by oxidative stress. Antioxidants are defence mechanism against the oxidative stress and fresh food such as fruits and vegetables are excellent source of natural antioxidants. Other antioxidant rich sources are green tea and red wine.
5. Hydrate with H20: Water is essential for the skin, with a lack of water usually resulting in a dull and dry complexion. Drink at least two to three litres of water per day.