*APPLY POLISH LIKE A PRO by creating a thin coat of colour with three quick strokes, first down the middle, then either side.
* PREVENT STREAKING by re-dipping the brush between each nail.
* STOP AIR BUBBLES by gently rolling the bottle between your hands instead of shaking it.
* OPEN STUCK POLISH LIDS by running the lid under hot water to loosen any sticky polish or put a rubber band around the lid for better grip.
* REVIVE GLOOPY POLISH by adding a drop of nail polish remover.
* MAKE YOUR NAILS LOOK LONGER by leaving a fine border of bare nail when you apply your polish!
* FIX MESSY POLISH by taking a hot shower once the polish is completely dry. The mistakes will peel off the skin easily.
* STIMULATE NAIL GROWTH by brushing them every day with a nailbrush.
* KEEP CUTICLES NOURISHED by soaking them in olive oil once a week.
I enjoy you because of all of the effort on this blog. Betty delights in carrying out internet research and it’s easy to see why. A lot of people hear all about the compelling form you convey both interesting and useful guidance by means of the blog and attract contribution from other individuals about this area and my child has always been becoming educated a great deal. Enjoy the remaining portion of the new year. You’re carrying out a brilliant job.