* Dab a foundation stick to conceal redness and pimples instead of applying to the whole face. Choose a shade that matches your skin tone so it’s easier and quicker to apply.
* Two or three coats of mascara can give your eyes and instant pick-me-up if you don’t have time to apply shadow or liner. And don’t underestimate eyelash curlers – they make your eyes look bigger and lashes longer in seconds.
* Use products that can be dabbed on cheeks, lips and eyes with your finger. Rose, peach and bronze shades look best.
* Use a sheer, shiny lipstick or a tinted lip balm for quick lips – you don’t need to use liner or gloss and a few coats will intensify your lip colour.
* Red, raspberry or fuchsia lipstick will give the illusion you’re wearing make-up when you’re not.
* If you’re applying clear lipgloss to your lips, run it over your brows too. Even if you’re not wearing make-up – great brows make an impact.