1. Notice without critiquing.
2. Appreciate without comparing.
3. Listen without interruption.
4. Question without objection.
5. Challenge without mocking.
6. Consider without doubting.
7. Discuss without criticising.
8. Smile without hesitation.
9. Give without expectation.
10. Comfort without lying.
11. Guide without misleading.
12. Forgive without resentment.
13. Rest without judgment.
14. Remember the little things can be the big things.
15. Be you just the way you are. And you need to respect others – just the way they are.