1. To make lashes look full, glide a very thin line of black eyeliner across, and really close to, the lashline to give the illusion of thickness.
2. Hold your mascara wand at the bottom of your lashes and wiggle it to really pump the product near the roots…
3. … then swipe on one coat of mascara – preferably one with a narrow wand, this helps the mascara from the root to the tip.
3. Place a few individual false lashes on the outer lashes.
4. Finish with a top coat of mascara, just on the ends, to seamlessly blend the faux lashes with the real ones.