1. What’s your go-to trick for fixing a bad hair day? A bad hair day can be easily fixed by applying dry shampoo. Whether your hair is greasy or clean, working some dry shampoo through the roots with your fingers and a blow dryer will help create texture. The added grit will also help you hair hold its shape whilst making your hair look more refreshed.
2. What’s your at-home recipe to revitalise dull hair? To get that really beautiful, glossy look, I love the SP LuxeOil Keratin Restore Mask as it’s full of wonderful oils such as almond, argan and jojoba. Massage it through your hair and pop it up in a bun for as long as you can before rinsing to really nourish and hydrate your hair. I also love mixing my own essential oils into an oil base and put it through my hair as a way of reinvigorating my hair from root to tip!
3. What are your must-have styling products? I am obsessed with SP LuxeOil Reconstructive Elixir, it is definitely the best on the market! The lightweight formula doesn’t create any build-up or leave my hair looking oily. My hair is always left smooth and shiny after I apply it – and it smells amazing! I also love a good dry shampoo to refresh a look, like the Sebastian Drynamic, as well as a sea salt spray for texture, volume and movement –it’s perfect for summer.
4. How should you change her hair depending on the seasons? Freelights are a great trend that really accentuate and heightens your natural colour in the summer months. This trend is perfect for anyone who doesn’t want to stray too far away from their natural colour. This subtle look is super-chic.
5. What hair tools should every woman own? A quality blow-dryer, a versatile straightening iron such as the Cloud Nine The Touch and a tool to give your hair texture and movement, like the Cloud Nine Waving Wand.
– email me at email@example.com and I’ll get onto sorting it for you!
CLICK HERE to find out more about Renya
& stay tuned for Renya’s posts