1. Try eye drops prior to doing your makeup to help clear your eyes and make them appear well rested.
2. Instead of rubbing your facial moisturiser on, press it into your skin, adding a bit of pressure like a gentle massage. This will increase the blood flow in your face and help plump out fine lines.
3. Brush your brows upward at a 45-degree angle toward the temple for an added eye lift.
4. After applying lipstick, blot it with a tissue to suck out moisture and shine to create a lip-stain finish.
5. When doing a DIY manicure, make sure to cap the edges of your nails with polish for longer-lasting results. When polish dries, it shrinks, and if the edges aren’t capped, it’s more likely to chip.