Skin Food was most probably your grandmumma’s fave long before it was discovered by today’s celebrities, makeup artists and beauty experts.
Formulated by the company’s founder Dr. Rudolf Steiner, who developed the healing cream for his patients, we love it today as a deeply nourishing and intensely hydrating whole body moisturiser. Skin Food restores and protects skin with a 100% natural blend of plant extracts in a thick, rich base and delights with a fresh scent from natural and organic essential oils.
* Organic Rosemary Revitalising, stimulating and warming. The aromatic needle-like leaves are traditionally used for their restorative and tonic properties.
* Organic Wild Pansy Known for its soothing and healing properties and has a long traditional use for rough, cracked skin.
* Organic Calendula Prized for its gentleness and natural wound-healing propertieswith a long list of medicinal uses.
* Organic Chamomile Gentle and soothing and ideal for delicate or sensitive skin. Chamomile has an anti-inflammatory effect on the skin and helps to repair.
Skin Food is a universal saviour of dry, rough skin on faces, elbows, hands and feet. Some of the most popular uses include:
* Replenishing cream for hands, elbows, knees and heels
* Nourishing care for chapped lips
* Revitalising face mask
* Make-up primer
* Highlighter for cheekbones
TRY THIS: Apply Skin Food to your hands and feet before going to bed. Pop on a pair of cotton gloves or socks and leave on overnight. Wake up to super soft and smooth skin.
* It uses high quality ingredients including sunflower seed oil, sweet almond oil, chamomile, calendula and pansy extracts, which are either grown by Weleda in their biodynamic gardens or ethically sourced through fair trade partnerships worldwide.
* It’s free from synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colours or petroleum-derived ingredients and not tested on animals
* Like all Weleda beauty products it is NATRUE certified natural and organic
* And most importantly, Skin Food works! It moisturises and softens dry and rough skin anywhere on the body. This little green tube is a real all-rounder and handbag essential.
WELEDA Skin Food is available in 2 sizes 30ml RRP $14.95/ 75ml RRP $21.95 from David Jones, selected health stores, pharmacies, online stores and www.weleda.com.au
Stockist enquiries: 1300 551 454