Here are some insider tricks by brow specialist, Ilona Sophie to keep your eyes looking beautiful throughout summer…
* Have you eyebrows shaped by a professional at the beginning of the summer season to create strong, natural looking brows. Keeping your brows neatly shaped will provide an effortless look when wearing less makeup.
* Brush your eyebrows with a brow brush/comb in an upward and outward motion. Then apply a quick swipe of eyebrow gel to hold the hairs in place all day.
* Consider tinting your eyelashes. Using natural vegetable dye to darken the lashes means less mascara, and you will avoid “racoon eyes” after swimming. Results last 4-6 weeks and bring barely-there lashes to life!
* Hide dark circles by applying a dot of concealed on the inner and outer corners of your under-eye area. Blend inwards from both directions so you’ll get coverage on the sides where shadows are most prominent.
* Try a light shimmering eye shadow or highlighter in beige just under your brow bone to draw attention to your eyes.