It’s not that we’re paranoid, it more peace-of-mind thing, is the reason why we installed a Nest Cam Outdoor. Peace of mind that we know what’s going on while we’re away from the house, actually even when we’re in the house, 24/7 and in live time. Here’s a little more why we’re loving our Nest:
Genius – and did I mention that it looks good!
● 24/7 protection — Strong weatherproof design means it will protect rain, hail or shine. Connects
to the main power supply so you don’t have to worry about dead batteries.
● Records everything. Just in case.– Some cameras that rely on batteries can turn on only when they sense motion. But if they miss something, you do too. With a Nest Aware subscription, Nest Cam continuously records up to 30 days of video securely in the cloud. So you never miss a thing.
● Alerts you when something happens.– You can’t always be watching your video feed. Nest Cam looks for motion and listens for loud sounds, like a boom or the crash from a window breaking. Then it can alert you with a photo from the event, and even save some pictures in the Nest app for three hours.
● Talks & listens — Powerful speaker so you can scare off any suspicious visitors when you’re out or ask the postman to leave your parcel at the front door.
● Share what’s happening — You can give family members access to your Nest account or make a password-protected live stream to share with neighbours.
● It costs $279, which is quite reasonable.
● And it’s available from iSelect, JB HI-FI, Officeworks and Harvey Norman
For more info and to buy online, visit nest.com.au