life advice: HOW TO BE HAPPY NOW
BE HAPPY NOW
train your mind to think differently using these tips…
1. Spot happy moments in your life. Consciously registered good things that happen every day – and share those experiences with friends rather than just sharing the negative things.
2. Develop a sunny attitude. Look for the best in people rather than finding fault.
3. Focus on your strengths. Make a list. What you are good at? What are your talents? Sometimes it’s easy to forget your strengths when comparing ourselves to other people we think are better than us.
4. Don’t mull over things you can’t do. Look for options and possibilities open to you instead. Then imagine you’re in the scenario and see each one makes you feel the best.
5. Surround yourself with people who care about you. Don’t try to do everything on your own, ask for help.
6. Don’t take that personally. Chances of that happening to other people to millions of other people too.
7. Celebrate rejection. Every ‘no’ brings you closer to a ‘yes’. Sometimes a bad thing guves you the necessary kickstart you need.
8. Don’t be satisfied the short time short-term pleasures. It’s the slow-burners that give you a sense of achievement – like learning a language and career goals – that make you happier long-term.