You don’t have to see the whole staircase; you just have to take one step.
If you are feeling overwhelmed or exhausted from life, these 20 essential truths for whole living can gently guide you back to inner peace…
1. See how beautiful you really are.
2. Allow yourself to feel. It can be a detox for your soul.
3. Give more faith to your dreams than your fears.
4. Let go of what no longer serves you.
5. Never settle.
6. Listen to the wisdom of your body. It knows what you need.
7. Trust that there is a plan greater than yours. It will make sense one day.
8. Do more of what makes you happy.
9. Become your own best friend.
10. Always stay close to everything that makes you thrilled to be alive.
11. Retreat inward for inspiration. Your heart knows the way. Trust it.
12. Learn to love your own company. When you do, you’ll rarely feel lonely.
13. Don’t lose yourself in your fear.
14. Don’t be afraid to give up what’s no longer working. It isn’t giving up if you’re letting go of what hurts you. Say when.
15. Be aware of your position. Are you running away from, or to something?
16. What we see in life depends greatly on what we are looking for. Believe in the good; it’s
there when you seek it.
17. Don’t allow your wounds to turn you into someone you aren’t. You are so much stronger than you give yourself credit for.
18. Remember to forgive yourself. You did the best you could at the time.
19. Know you may not always get what you want, but you will ALWAYS get what you need.
20. Open up to love. The world needs you as you are. Life is too short to spend one more moment at war with yourself and the world. You are not alone, you are loved. Thank you for being you. You matter.