LOVING MARGOT ROBBIE’S UPSIDE DOWN BRAIDED BUN
and believe it or not, it’s not that hard to do… in fact, it’s quite easy!!!
Here’s the how-to-do deets
what you’ll need:
1 strong hair elastic
1 thin hair elastic holder
1 sock that matches your hair colour
1. As with most styles and updos, second or third day hair is best.
2. Flip your head upside down and brush your hair out.
3. While upside down, grab a small chunk of hair from the nape of your neck and begin to French braid.
4. Continue the French braid until you’ve gone two-thirds of the way up your head. Fasten the braid with a thin elastic.
5. Flip right side up and brush through the top of your hair. Take a strong elastic and and create a high pony.
6. Take your sock and cut off the toe. Then roll the sock into itself until you have a donut. Then slide the donut over your pony.
7. Pull your hair around the pony so you have the shape of a bun. Begin to fold the excess hair under the bottom of the bun and pininto place.
8. Spray flyaways and there you have it!