Here’s how you can cut out all the fluffing about, have your treatment, relax – and save time…
1. Take the first appointment to avoid falling victim to everyone else’s lateness.
2. Book in on the salon’s quiet days which are Tuesday, Wednesday, and definitely 9am on Sunday. School holidays are also quite times.
3. Don’t encourage gossiping – chit-chat wastes time. If your beauty therapist wants to talk – just say, “If you don’t mind I would rather relax”.
4. If paying by credit card – hand it over when you walk in the door to guarantee a quick getaway.
5. When having a facial, go with a clean face as it takes longer if your make-up has to be removed.
6. To cut down on sink time, arrive at your hairdressers with clean, wet hair. Twist and fasten with a clip to keep it damp until your cut or blow-dry.
7. Combine services. When having a facial, schedule waxing for the time you have your mask on. And if you’re really short of time and need it all, book in for an hour and ask to have three staff to complete your beauty treatments.
8. When having a pedicure, take your thongs so you can leave straight after.