1. How you think is everything – Always be positive. Think success, not failure. Beware of a negative environment.
2. Decide upon your true dreams and goals – Write down your specific goals and develop a plan to reach them.
3. Take action – Goals are nothing without action. Do not be afraid to get started. Just do it.
4. Never stop learning – Go back to school or read books. Get training and acquire skills.
5. Be persistant and work hard – Success is a marathon, not a sprint. Never give up.
6. Learn to analyse details – Get all the facts, all the input. Learn from your mistakes.
7. Focus your time and money – Do not let other people or things distract you.
8. Don’t be afraid to innovate, be different – Following the herd is a sure way to mediocrity.
9. Deal and communicate with people effectively – No person is an island. Learn to understand and motivate others.
10. Be honest and dependable: Take responsibility – Otherwise, Numbers 1-9 will not matter.