THE INSIDER TRICKS TO STOP YOUR FRAGRANCE
FROM FADING AWAY…
so it lasts all day!
1. If you want a fragrance that lasts, choose one that is rich and spicy
– look for one that has notes of vanilla, musk, sandalwood or patchouli. An eau de toilette can last as long as a eau de parfum, but avoid low-potency eau de cologne.
2. Keep the perfume bottle in its box in a cool, dark place
– even in the fridge – anywhere but the bathroom. Heat and light will cause the scent to fade faster.
3. Before putting on your fragrance,
apply a body lotion in the same scent to make the perfume adhere better. If the matching lotion isn’t available, another trick is to apply your perfume to damp skin.
4. Spray the fragrance to a large skin
area by aiming the spray at least 20cm away from the body. Two to three spritzes are plenty.
5. Focus on your neck and torso area,
since most people never get close enough to smell your wrists. Plus there’s the added bonus that your collar and hair will pick up the scent and hold onto it.