* Prep hair with Garnier Fructis De-Constructed Beach Chic Texturizing Spray and Garnier Fructis Full & Plush Mega Full Thickening Lotion to create a rough base. Using a hair straightener, bend sections of hair back and forth to create initial body and encourage additional texture.
* Part hair down the centre and pull it back into a ponytail at the nape of the neck, securing with an elastic hair tie the same colour as your hair.
* To create more texture, fullness and overall hold, generously spray Garnier Fructis De-Constructed Texture Tease throughout the gathered hair, from root to end.
* Separate your ponytail into two equal sections. Roll them each counter-clockwise, continuing to apply product to achieve maximum texture and hold. Twist the two pieces together to create an undone rope braid, securing it at the bottom with a hair tie.
* Use your fingers to separate and ‘rough up’ the surface of the braid to create a messy boho look.
* Apply Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil to the front sections of the centre part to tame any little frizzies and give a radiant shine.
Visit www.garnier.com.au for all product details