IT’S NOT JUST THE HAIR ON YOUR HEAD YOU NEED TO PROTECT IN THE WARMER MONTHS…
your brows and lashes can dry out and fade with sun and salt water too!
Here are some insider tricks by brow specialist, Ilona Sophie to keep your eyes looking beautiful throughout summer…
* Have you eyebrows shaped by a professional at the beginning of the summer season to create strong, natural looking brows. Keeping your brows neatly shaped will provide an effortless look when wearing less makeup.
* Brush your eyebrows with a brow brush/comb in an upward and outward motion. Then apply a quick swipe of eyebrow gel to hold the hairs in place all day.
* Consider tinting your eyelashes. Using natural vegetable dye to darken the lashes means less mascara, and you will avoid “racoon eyes” after swimming. Results last 4-6 weeks and bring barely-there lashes to life!
* Hide dark circles by applying a dot of concealed on the inner and outer corners of your under-eye area. Blend inwards from both directions so you’ll get coverage on the sides where shadows are most prominent.
* Try a light shimmering eye shadow or highlighter in beige just under your brow bone to draw attention to your eyes.