LOOKING FOR AN UPDO FOR THE WEEKEND BUT YOUR HAIR ONLY BOB OR LOB LENGTH?
Copy Alexa’s super-cute updo, it’s perfect ‘do for you!
Here’s the how-to-do’s:
1. Pull hair into a side part, pushing bangs or face-framing layers to the side.
2. Give it a little texture by spraying the whole thing with a dry texturizing spray and then doing a little bit of back-combing at the crown. This gives the illusion you have more hair.
3. Gather hair into a low ponytail, but instead of pulling the ends through the elastic, create a loop.
4. Fan out that loop until it looks like a messy bun, and secure it with bobby pins.
5. Don’t worry if pieces fall around your face, since the key to the short hair updo is keeping it messy enough that no one notices that you should not be wearing an updo.