LOVE THIS HAIR! IT’S A BIT BOHO, A BIT MERMAID,
A LOT BEAUTY-FULL…
so imagine my delight when I found the diy instructions from Blake Lively’s
hairstylist, Rod Ortega!
Here are his how-to-do’s:
1. Blow-dry and section – start by blow-drying the hair with a wave-enhancing product.
2. Braid and ponytail – Ortega used a one-half-inch curling tong to curl random strands of hair. He then pinned her hair to the side and braided three strands into a fishtail plait for an effortless effect.
CLICK HERE to find out how-to-do!
3. Break it up – to make the style look more carefree, pull a few pieces of face-framing layers out to the sides. Then, break up the braids with your fingers as needed.
4. The final touch – affix a gold and diamond floral hair accessory to the base of the braids, right behind the ear.
5. The finished look – wear the look during the day for a casually cool style, and for night, dress it up with your own sparkling hair accessory. For extra shine, spritz on a shine lacquer, just like Ortega did.