1. Prep eyes. Brush a small amount of translucent powder across your lids to absorb any oil.
2. Position lashes. Place your middle finger at the outer corner of your eye and gently lift the skin up and out slightly.
3. Line above. Starting at the outer corner of the eye, place the liner right in the lashes. Then with short strokes, carefully draw it in along the lash line, stopping just before you reach the inner corner.
4. Trace below. Using your ring finger, lightly press the skin just below the center of your lower lashes. Place the pencil tip on top of the lashes at the outer corner and draw inward as close to the lash roots as possible. Stop just short of the inner corner.
5. Blend. A sharp line can make eyes look smaller, so soften it by gently smudging with a cotton swab.